SEMA NA ARTISTS!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The "Thank you for voting me" show - Bilcanaz Club

The next day after Kilimanjaro Tanzania Music Award night, i had another show at Club Bilcanaz where i used the opportunity to thanks my fan and celebrate the 2 trophies.Along with me to celebrate and rock the crown was my THT dancers and my boy Joh Makini who on the last minute we did a show together. Lord Eyes from Nako 2 Nako and Bonta where also part of the celebration Convoy.



My two 2011 Kilimanjaro Tanzania Music awards!



Kabla ya kukisanua Bilcanaz nilipita NYUMBANI LOUNGE kwa sister JIDE na Captain G kujiweka sawa na kukutana na wana.



Sister JayDee na yeye alilamba tuzo mbili, kwa hiyo shangwe zikaanzia hapo.


Kwa backstage nilikuwa na Lord Eyes, Joh Makini na Bonta.

0 comments:

Website counter