SEMA NA ARTISTS!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CPWAA did it again! 2 Music Awards



Cpwaa giving his speech after won the award.




Cpwaa receives and award for Best ragga song from rose Ndauka, a Tanzania film actor.

I would like to take this moment to thank all my fans and people who supports me and voted for me on the Kilimanjaro Tanzania Music Awards 2011. I would like to thank Ms. Triniti, Dully Sykes, Mangwear who featured in the song. Mzarco Chalke who produced it and Adam Juma from visual Lab who produced the Video.

Furthermore all who participated in the Video, Kelvin and Elizabeth (Big Brother Africa 2009), Neema from Maisha Club, Nelly and everybody. I also thank Kilimanjaro Music Award team for nominating me and won those two precious awards.

Bottom line thanks to God and my family for supporting me.

Award 1: Best Ragga/Dancehall song of the year.
Award 2: Best video of the year.

0 comments:

Website counter